Give Way Sign
The driver must Give Way to vehicle on the right.
The driver is not required to give way if:
- an oncoming vehicle turning right at the intersection and the stop sign/ line, give way sign/line applies to the driver of the oncoming vehicle
- a vehicle using a slip lane at the intersection to make a left turn.
- a vehicle making a U-turn.
Giving way to traffic coming from right and turning right
Give Way on when Give Way rule is applicable to traffic coming from all four sides
Giving way to traffic coming from either sides on roads not having Stop sign
- Driver turning right giving way to oncoming vehicle going stratight
- Driver giving way to oncoming vehicle turning to its left
- Driver turning left giving way to traffic coming from his right
- Both vehicles tuning to their respective right sides.
Be a part of our mission to make Indore city a Crime Free City. To become an eye for Indore Police click below: